You’re invited to the Annual Rays Banquet
You’re invited to the Annual Rays Banquet!
Who: Rockville Rays swimmers, family, and friends
What: Catered banquet plus awards ceremony
Where: Richard Montgomery High School Cafeteria (250 Richard Montgomery Drive, Rockville, MD 20852)
Payment is required in advance.
- Guests age 5 and under = FREE
- Rays Swimmers = $5
- Guests age 6 to 11 = $10
- Guests age 12+ = $20
Please RSVP online and make payment as described below. Payment is expected in advance.
- Place cash or check payable to “Rockville Rays Parents” in a sealed envelope. Write Rays Banquet on the envelope along with your swimmer’s name(s), number of total guests and amount enclosed. Please note that the front desk staff will not have change or envelopes. They will only collect sealed envelopes.
- PayPal payment to [email protected]. Use the Friends/Family option and add notes to the payment with the swimmer’s name(s) and total number of attendees.
- We need additional volunteers to sign up for a variety of jobs during the banquet. Please sign up on the Rays website to help out! You will be reimbursed for pre-approved expenses.
- Decorations Leader: Arrive during set up; buy decorations; distribute decorations onto tables along with other set-up volunteers
- Banquet set-up: arrive early; help with decorations; arrange sign-in table; assist catering delivery; arrange tables
- Check-In table: arrive early; collect money and mark attendance; deliver report to banquet leader post-banquet
- Banquet clean-up: collect trash, wipe tables, package leftover food and try to find a home for it
Please contact me with any questions.